PRIVATE PILOT LICENSE – PPL(H)
WEATHER. WEATHER. WEATHER.
Are you stuck in your training because of winter blues? Not mentioning the weather? Well, It is sunny in Mallorca! Come and train with us, in the meditaranean scenery, where our weather and your efficient training is guaranteed.
ISLAND FLYING & YOUR TRAINING GROUNDS
You will train in a backdrop of the Unesco protected Tramuntana mountains with breathtaking rocky terrain, learning the fascination of soaring in thermals around the mountains and along the edges of stunning sea views. Your instructor will prepare you for more challenging exercises, cross country flights over water, such as your first solo navigation flight to Menorca. You will learn to cross an International Airport with proper handling skills, hovering for permissions and much more; in pretty much perfect flying weather conditions, on a daily basis.
ROBINSON R22 AND R44
R22 from € 18’000.-
R44 from € 27’000.-
MALLORCA – OUR ADVANTAGES?
WEATHER. WEATHER. WEATHER.
It’s a simple fact that in most European countries your PPL training will take much longer. Here in Mallorca, we can rely on weather throughout the whole training and we can guarantee your flying lesson will happen according to your schedule.
All Training is being conducted in the close vicinity of our aerodrome. No waste of time to fly to more suitable areas outside CTR, or other cities. We offer entire training from Son Bonet, a former international airport of Mallorca. Our facilities provide everything we need in order to efficiently manage your training.
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT CONNECTIONS
The International Airport of Mallorca is one of the best-connected airports in Europe. You can reach Mallorca with multiple Flights per day from every major European City.
In the high peak summer season, prices may be more expensive, but in winter you can fly to Mallorca for a fraction of a price.
EUROPEAN EASA LICENCE
– The training follows official EASA Guidelines and Regulations. Your final test is conducted with an Examiner, here in Mallorca and your final Licence will be issued in your Home Country (EASA).
100% customized training
- Our students are at the centre point of our operations. We will measure tailor your training to suit your needs.
- Whether you are a total beginner or just feel stuck in your weather non permitting flying and want to move ahead with some intense training, this Mediterranean schooling may be just for you.
- You can come and fly just for a week or stay several weeks in one go. You can fly twice a day or in the mornings only.
- Whether you decide to stay in Mallorca for the duration of your entire course or to split it into different segments, you will still be able to finalise your private pilot’s Licence more efficiently and at the end to save money.
10 HOUR TRAINING BLOCK
You are at whatever stage in your flying experience and would like to profit from perfect flying conditions. You will fly two hours a day with us and within a week to ten days you will significantly improve your skills.
FULL "A-Z" TRAINING
You are a complete beginner with no prior knowledge. You are often in Mallorca or you live here. You start training and finish with us.
FINALISE YOUR LICENSE
You have been training since a long time but never managed to finish because of not permitting flying conditions. You would like to finalise your licence quickly and efficiently.